COVID policy & restrictions at Indoor wingsuit
We do our best to avoid contributing to the spread of covid-19, and we expect you to do the same. Our policy is adjusted according to meet National Health Agency (FHM) recommendations for good practice, and in sync with current rules/restrictions. This means some restrictions apply for your visit to our facility and that this information is frequently updated.
If you do not meet our rules, stated below, you can not visit our facility and your booking will need to be cancelled or moved to another time.
Cancellation/change-policy: If cancellation/change is due to COVID we offer last minute changes to all bookings, so no need to worry that your booking will be lost.
We require you and your company to …
- Upon arrival to our facility immediately go to Reception/Check-in and
- present a COVID vaccination passport
- OR present a negative test-result not older than 72h (show photo) and sign a document stating it is true.
- OR buy (100kr) an Antigen-test kit from us and take the test on-site to show negative result
- If anyone do not show Fully vaccinated OR negative test result they will need to leave our facility at once.
We expect you to …
- have been fully healthy the last four days; no corona or cold symptoms like sore throat, running nose, cough, headache or muscle pain,
- not have been close to anyone with stated or suspected covid-19 infection during last seven days,
- keep distance to other people during your visit at Indoor Wingsuit Stockholm,
- wash you hands often and thoroughly, and use hand disinfection,
- respect our rule about a maximum of eight people in one room at the same time.
You can expect the same from us, and also that we …
- keep highest possible standards to avoid transmission of virus
- make sure our staff are vaccinated or have a recent negative test result (frequently tested)
- see to that gear that you borrow is clean (f. i. helmets are disinfected in an ozone chamber after each use),
- keep the facilities clean, including scheduled disinfection of critical surfaces.
Deal? Let’s fly!
/ Indoor Wingsuit Stockholm Team
COVID information: Travelling to sweden and staying here
Rules for travelers to Sweden:
Find the latest info on restrictions/requirements for travel to Sweden here: https://polisen.se/en/the-swedish-police/the-coronavirus-and-the-swedish-police/travel-to-and-from-sweden/
Update 28/12-2021: Covid-19 test is required for entry into Sweden, for all foreign travelers vaccinated or not. From 28 December 2021 a negative test is required for most foreign citizens who are not residents of Sweden. The test can not be older than 48 hours. Home tests without certificates are not accepted. Specific regulations apply to frontier workers. Vaccine or recovery certificates can no longer be used in lieu of a negative test.
The main rule is that foreigners who are allowed to enter must present a valid certificate of negative covid-19 test for entry into Sweden. The test answer must not be older than 48 hours. The test result must prove that the traveler does not have an ongoing covid-19 infection, this can according to the Public Health Agency be done with a negative PCR, LAMP or antigen test. The certificate must be in Swedish, English, Norwegian or Danish and contain the following:
- Your name,
- time of sampling,
- type of test (PCR, LAMP or antigen),
- test result, who issued the certificate.
Note! The test must be taken before departure, it is not possible to be tested on the border with Sweden on arrival.
Restrictions during your stay in Stockholm:
Stockholm is open for visitors and most shops and restaurants are open but follow restrictions.
Find the latest updates here: https://www.visitstockholm.com/travel-info/coronavirus-covid-19-information-visitors/