Covid-19 policy at Indoor Wingsuit Stockholm · Swedish covid-19 test rules
Welcome to Indoor Wingsuit Stockholm!
We do our best to avoid contributing to the spread of covid-19,
and we expect you to do the same.
We expect you to …
- have been fully healthy the last four days; no corona or cold symptoms like sore throat, running nose, cough, headache or muscle pain,
- not have been close to anyone with stated or suspected covid-19 infection during last seven days,
- keep distance to other people during your visit at Indoor Wingsuit Stockholm,
- wash you hands often and thoroughly, and use hand disinfection,
- respect our rule about a maximum of eight people in one room at the same time.
You can expect the same from us, and also that we …
- see to that gear that you borrow is clean (f. i. helmets are disinfected in an ozone chamber after each use),
- work very hard with keeping the facilities clean, including scheduled disinfection of critical surfaces.
Deal? Let’s fly!
/ Indoor Wingsuit Stockholm Team
· · ·
Covid-19 test is required for entry into Sweden
The main rule is that foreigners who are allowed to enter must present a valid certificate of negative covid-19 test for entry into Sweden.
The test answer must not be older than 48 hours. The test result must prove that the traveler does not have an ongoing covid-19 infection, this can according to the Public Health Agency be done with a negative PCR, LAMP or antigen test. The certificate must be in Swedish, English, Norwegian or Danish and contain the following:
- Your name,
- time of sampling,
- type of test (PCR, LAMP or antigen),
- test result, who issued the certificate.
Antibody testing is not approved. There are also some exceptions to the requirement for a negative test result.
Note! The test must be taken before departure, it is not possible to be tested on the border with Sweden on arrival.